Skin Fresheners Special Offer – For House Parties Only! OUT OF STOCK
AROMA THERAPY – ESSENTIAL OIL SKIN FRESHENERS
Let your journey begin through the wonderful fragrances of the plant kingdom.
They will touch your heart, make you more aware of the beauty around you and open the door to your inner beauty!
- LEMON: Lemon Oil has high anti-bacterial properties. For all the joy of it calming effect it also helps in keeping infectious diseases, cold and fevers down by stimulating the body’s immune system.
- LAVENDER: As a cosmetic this oil has been praised for its mild, balancing and stimulating effect on the skin. Every skin type benefits from lavender oil, but it is particularity good for dry skin. It soothes and strengthens the mind and spirit.
- SEA MINT: Mint oil has been known to help migraine headaches, tension and digestive disorders. The aroma refreshes the system, increasing concentration and memory. Also good for tired, swollen or blemished skin.
- NEROLI: It has always been one of the most expensive oils. One ton of orange blossoms is needed to produce 1 quart of oil. The sweet scent reaches deep into the soul to stabilize and regenerate. A natural tranquilizer.
- JASMINE: The oil of Jasmine influences the emotional part of us. No other oil is quite as capable of changing our mood. Jasmine brings self-confidence and optimism. It also sets the stage for warm love and sensuality.
THESE FIVE ESSENTIAL OIL SKIN FRESHENERS, HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY PICKED FOR THE OVER-ALL HEALTH OF THE BODY. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE BEING OFFERED AS A COMPLETE PACKAGE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AT THE PRICE OF $39.99 Each Aroma Therapy Essential Oils is $10.00 each.
Francine’s Products is also offering “seasonal aroma therapy” skin fresheners at $12.00 each: Myrtle; Bergamot/Cedar; Immortelle; Rockrose and Clary/Sandalwood.
You can have a fragrance made just for you, family member or friend for an additional $5.00. Just contact me by email. Myrtle: was the sacred plant of the goddess Aphrodite. It has antiseptic and deodorizing properties. Myrtle is a wonderful addition to skin lotions. It has a spicy, herbal fragrance and helps cleanse the spirit of disharmony.
- Bergamot/Cedar: This oil gives Earl Grey Tea its exquisite flavor. It makes a pleasant, relaxing lotion for facial masks and massages. Combined with Cedar makes this perfect for men to use without a strong perfume smell.
- Immortelle: The aroma is warm, woody, spicy and herbal. It has been used to help treat severe acne and blemishes. It also is used in suntan lotions, a help in relieving menstrual cramps and cold feet.
- Rockrose: This Essential oil is ideal for treating acne or oily, infected and puffy skin. Its fragrance is warm, deep, spicy, ambergris and soothing. Even used in cakes, cookie, ice cream and mulled wine.
- Clary: May indeed create euphoria and may intoxicate some people in its undiluted form. It is used in some wines. Clary brings long-lasting inner tranquility and diverts negative thoughts.
Out of stock